Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Services Producer/Editor
at Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WTVC and WFLI, in Chattanooga, TN, is seeking a Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily lifestyle program. The ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary.
Duties will include:
- Pre-production planning and scheduling
- Produce, Shoot and edit packages for the show
- Prepare photos, graphics and video for air
- Train as back-up director of the show (iNews and Overdrive experience a plus)
- Train as audio engineer for the live show
- Train as back-up studio tech/floor director for the show
- Train as backup Producer for TNT when primary producer is absent
- Assist Host in promoting the show through social media
You must have:
- A working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- The availability to work weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some evenings and weekends possible
The position falls under the Creative Services Department, so you will also be responsible for assisting with live, local sports broadcasts, commercial overflow work and event/promotional work as needed.
Apply online at NewsChannel9.com. Please provide a link to samples of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!