Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Rehab Laborer/CDL
at Sak Construction
- # of Openings
SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Construction Rehab Laborer/CDL to add to our team in Chattanooga, TN. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
• Work successfully with supervisors and peers on various water and sewer rehabilitation and repair projects
• Perform job site setup and cleanup
• Haul equipment and crew members by driving various vehicles, including tractor-trailers
• Guide and assist crew members with equipment adjustments and alignment, based on project and location needs
• Complete driver’s daily record of duty
• Submit work orders for vehicle and equipment maintenance, as needed
• Cut lines for installation by entering manhole
• Read and review work and entry permits
• Continuously monitor for Safety hazards, and report any safety issues to the supervisor
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience working in an outdoor construction environment. Experience with water/sewer construction or cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively in confined spaces
• Must possess a CDL with required endorsements, or be able to obtain within 60 days of employment
• Ability to read and interpret all construction rules, instructions, manuals, and other documents
• Ability to learn and follow company procedures and policies, including safety rules and regulations, proper use of equipment, and correct installation techniques
• Must successfully pass a drug test, as well as driver’s license check for past 5 years without any suspensions or major traffic violations
• Must be able to lift, carry, and haul up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to travel is required, as much as 90% if needed
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program