Mueller Water Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JD Edwards (JDE) Analyst / Developer
at Mueller Water Products
Mueller Water Products - JD Edwards (JDE) Analyst / Developer
Mueller Water Products, the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has two immediate openings for JD Edwards (JDE) Analysts / Developers to assist in the migration from JD Edwards (JDE) World 9.4 to JDE Enterprise One (JDE E1) 9.2. During the migration, you will work collaboratively with consultants, implementation managers and client IT resources to develop, test, implement products and issue resolution.
The Company has the opportunity for one of the roles, primarily supporting the Finance organization, to be located at the Company’s corporate office in the North Atlanta (Sandy Springs) area. The other opening (supporting shared services functions) can be located in either Chattanooga, Tennessee or Decatur, Illinois. This posting is being advertised in multiple locations. Geographical preferences will be discussed early in the interview process.
After the E1 migration, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE E1 and other available tools that enhance or support our client’s business and operations
- Write complex reports using Developer Toolkit, Enterprise Report Writer, BI Publisher, and other third party reporting tools as needed.
- Develop, code and test JDE RICE deliverables according to JDE best practices
- Participate in defining project proposals and estimates, statements of work, project plans and implementation strategies for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements (RICE)
- Ensure quality of RICE deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Setup and monitor scheduled jobs and monitor JDE and JAS logs
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Skill and knowledge of JDE Toolset:
- Object Management Workbench (OMW)
- Report Design Aid
- Forms Development Aid (including Power Forms)
- Real Time Events
- Business Service
- Table Conversions
- Knowledge of forms tools like BI Publisher, Create!Forms… preferred
- Knowledge of JDE E1 Modules:
- Manufacturing for multiple locations
- Knowledge of DSI
- Knowledge of Kronos iSeries Timekeeper
- Knowledge of Extol/Cleo EDI system
- Understanding of JDE E1 project promotion, package builds and deployments.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledgeable in principles of Change Management
- Possesses listening, writing, verbal, facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation and teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Business or related field.
- Minimum Experience of 5 years in JD E1 Developer role supporting Finance, Distribution and/or Manufacturing for multiple locations with multicurrency.
- Experience migrating from JDE World to JDE E1 (preferred but not required)
- Familiar with programming languages and designing applications and programs is desired
Applicants not meeting the “Required Qualifications” above will not be considered for this position. Mueller encourages only those applicants with a strong match to the items listed above to apply.
Primary work hours will be Monday through Friday. Overtime and travel may be required on an intermittent basis. This position is salaried exempt and does not qualify for overtime pay.
Individuals interested in this position should apply through the Mueller Water Products’ Career Portal (https://mwpcareers.silkroad.com/). Resumes mailed, faxed, or dropped off will not be reviewed. Mueller Company will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. No recruiter contacts please.
Mueller will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. Please do not contact Mueller regarding the status of your application.
Mueller Water Products offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Current benefit offerings include: medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program, short-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement program, company-provided life insurance, long-term disability and supplement insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.